Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday Sermon #050210: Music, muse & inspiration

Inspiration for the week:
 “Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass…it's learning to dance in the rain.” - Unknown.


I got my quote this week from the end of an email from Mesi Walton.  She teaches an Afro Venezuelan dance class on Sunday's over at the Joy of Motion Atlas Theater location.  I have to get out there and check her class out.  Thanks Mesi for the quote! 


Music for the week:
"As the Rush Comes"

We drift deeper into the sound...life goes on.  We drift deeper into the sound...feeling strong.  So bring it on. So bring it on...Embrace me. Surround me as the rush comes!"


Something about this song makes me dig my heels into life, relax and enjoy the ride.  No matter what life brings you...relax and make the best of the ride. That is exactly what I plan to do this entire week.  Dig deep, relax and enjoy the ride.






No comments:

Post a Comment